13 Years Ago Today . . . .
Some things that have changed in 13 years:
- Dave is more patient with messes around the house.
- I am better at cleaning up messes around the house.
- Dave has forgotten how to speak Chinese.
- We have both learned to speak French.
- Our thirst to travel is even greater than before.
- Dave's hair isn't as puffy.
- My teeth aren't as crooked.
- We are now both glad that Dave didn't allow me to register for wedding china.
Things that haven't changed in 13 years:
- Our loyalty to Colgate toothpaste.
- Our pots and pans.
- Dave's love of sports.
- My love of shoes.
- My hair is still crazy in the morning.
- Dave plays the music too loud in the car.
- The way Dave gently lays his dirty socks on the edge of a chair rather then putting them in the hamper.
- How every day with Dave feels like Christmas morning--exciting and wonderful!