2007-08-26

Life in the City

I wish I could have changed the title to something that rhymes with city, but I'm sure you'll get the drift after I have a little rant.

Every day we walk at least 2-3 times from the flat to the Hotel des Ducs in Dijon so that we can 1) use the internet 2) get free drinks and 3) let the kids make pyramids with the sugar cubes at the bar.

Along the way I see an inordinate amount of dog poo. I mean, it's unbelievable. What are people thinking? I'm going to take my dog for a walk, let it poop on the sidewalk so that the 200 people who walk down this sidewalk every hour can step in it or must walk around it.

We've only had one incident so far, but luckily the pile Carter stepped in had a crusty outer shell so when he stepped in it it didn't actually get into the grooves on the bottom of his shoe.

This picture has nothing to do with dog poo, but it's a nice picture taken from the top of a city building in Dijon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home