2008-04-11

I'm Alive

I know that sometimes when I don't write for a while that my Mom wonders what I am doing and if everything is okay. So here is a photo of me in the bathroom (that Dave snapped while I was getting ready for our date). Hopefully this will show that:

1. I am alive
2. I am healthy
3. I occasionally straighten my curly hair
and
4. That occasionally I clean.

Oh, you thought that windex was for my hair? Because that is a totally normal place for a bottle of windex to be sitting while you do your hair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanel said...

Believe it or not I currently have a bottle of windex in my bathroom. We must be related.

11.4.08  
Blogger janae said...

I'm sitting with Emily, and I enlarged this picture so she could see it and she said, "Mommy, she's very pretty!" :)

11.4.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12.4.08  
Blogger beckylou said...

If you were Greek and in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", you might use the windex on your hair. Or for your elbows or whatever. :)

13.4.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home