2008-05-20

brad. angie. in front of me.


You are looking at a (very bad) photo that I took with my friend's camera about one hour ago. There they are, my good friends Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, getting ready to walk up the red carpet at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes. Look how pretty the back of Angelina's head is! ;)

The millions of people taking pictures, combined with the umbrellas blocking the view made it hard to get a great shot, so I took one of the giant television screen on the side of the building.

The film "The Changeling", presented by Clint Eastwood, starring Angelina Jolie, opened tonight at the festival (May 20, 2008).

Too bad I didn't get a photo of me falling backwards off the railing that I was balancing on!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Telfers at Warragal Park said...

I want her hair, I want her money, I want her baby bump...

20.5.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't we all, Mme Telfer, don't we all. I'm a guy and I want it. And by the way, if I'm not mistaken, yesterday or today is/was your birthday. Happy birthday!

21.5.08  
Blogger Brooke said...

I found your blog off of Little Sussy's - when I saw the name Ashton's I had to click!! It turns out you are my hubby's (Cody Ashton) cousin!! I love your blog and your families pictures turned out amazing!!

21.5.08  
Blogger Penny said...

*snort* I love your Brad/Angelina obsession - oops, I mean blossoming friendship ;-)

21.5.08  
Blogger La Vie est Belle said...

hee hee. thanks penny.

21.5.08  
Blogger Tina W said...

I need to know how skinny they are up close. I'm guessing Angelina's arms are the size of spaghetti and that Brad's body is roughly the size of a manicotti noodle.

21.5.08  
Blogger La Vie est Belle said...

Brad is actually a very "normal" size. Angelina indeed has very thin arms, but it was hard to see her belly because of all the people. I'll let you know if I ever get close enough to hug them . . . then I'll really know what size they are!

22.5.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home