2007-09-30

Macarons!

I am just crazy about this little French treat! They are so delicious I get silly thinking about them! The outer shell is a soft but slightly crunchy concoction and the center is a creamy filling of the coordinating flavor.

In this picture there is cafe, citron (lemon), pistache, chocolat and either fraise (strawberry) or (framboise) raspberry. My favorite however, is caramel beurre salé (salted butter caramel), with rose (literally, rose!) coming in second.

Most importantly, the kids don't really like them, so my stash is safe from the marauders!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger janae said...

Stasha, I appreciate this post very much right now as I have had a 'pregnant' sweet tooth for the last month, and can't get enough artificial sugar to save my life! I have resorted to orange juice since yesterday and am almost through the entire jug today. Four weeks and counting...

27.9.07  
Blogger La Vie est Belle said...

Now less than two weeks! Are you still drinking orange juice? When I was pregnant with our first I once threw up orange juice all over the doors of the train that was taking me to work...

15.10.07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home