2008-05-31

Dear Brad and Angie,

I know you are anxiously awaiting the birth of your "unknown sex" and "unnamed" twins, but I wanted to send you a quick note to put you at ease.

I've got the cell phone with me at all times--yes, even under my pillow at night! As soon as I get your call, I'll be at the hospital to cheer you on. I know there's a little less work required with a scheduled c-section, but still, from personal experience I know it's not painless.

I hope we don't have another mix-up where it turns out you actually already gave birth, like when Shiloh was born. Phoenix is not that far from Namibia, I don't know why you felt like it would be better if I stayed home with my own newborn baby.

By the way, I hope you have the babies in Grasse, because I've already been to that hospital.

bisous,
Stasha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stasha - they are reporting here in the US that she gave birth today....not sure if it's true, let us know when Angie calls to fill you in on all the details.

31.5.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home