2008-05-06

french/american relations

If you're from the states, especially the western ones, and are within a certain age group (I won't say which one), you have probably seen or worn an article of Ed Hardy clothing, like this:
nordstrom, $158


Did you ever imagine that Ed Hardy would look like this?:

Don Ed Hardy, tatoo artist


Luckily for Ed Hardy, he has friends like frenchman Christian Audigier, who has left his mark on brands like Diesel and Von Dutch over the years.
Christian Audigier

I'm not making any comparisons here, but I'll just say if I was forced to make a choice, this time I would have to go with the french guy. But only if he gives me a free shirt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not stand the Ed Hardy stuff... I'm going with the frenchman.

7.5.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home