2008-04-14

More Cake

This morning we celebrated cousin Ethan's first birthday. And when I say morning, I mean, we were eating cake at 9:30 a.m.!

We tried to make the cake last night, but the baby was so tired and ready for bed, that we couldn't justify frosting and eating the cake without the birthday boy. We told the kids we would do it tomorrow, and they took that promise very seriously.

My sister-in-law brought the cake mix, frosting and sugar decorations from the states, and I had a great time decorating it.

If you are in the PACA region and are looking for ready made cake mixes, try the Galeries Lafayette at CAP 3000 in the food section, or the "English" food section at Champion. My friend Gina bought some frosting at GL, but if you can't find it, you can buy powdered sugar at the grocery store and make it yourself with some butter and milk.

Happy cake making!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home