2008-06-26

airplanes and drawings

I guess I'm the guest writer for today because Stasha is on an airplane with Abby and Carter, and with Jeremy, the son of our good friends the Hussons (a tiny bit about them here, with pics of Sophie and Mailys, who were inseparable in Mougins). She arrives tonight and I can't wait to walk around our house together.

Sophie spent the night at her friend Piper's house so I haven't seen her since yesterday. She calls her "PEEPair" now, in deference to the fact that all of her American friends must now have a French pronunciation to their name. Yesterday she also received a picture and photo via email from her friend Claire in Mougins. See above. She needs to make a drawing in reply, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home