2008-04-17

Eygalieres


View Larger Map

Dear Brad and Angelina,

I just found out where you are going to live in France, and needless to say, I'm not very happy about it. 2 hours and 3 minutes from Mougins?! That's hardly feasible to sustain a best friend relationship. I mean, unless you send the jet to pick up me and the kids for after school playdates.

I was really looking forward to becoming best friends, but you just HAD to find a "small, calm village" far away from the glitz of the French Riviera.

I don't think I have anything else to say to you two. You have wounded me too deeply.

"Cheers,"

Stasha

1 Comments:

Blogger beckylou said...

How rude. They really should've taken your coolness and address (hello!?) into account before choosing that place. Shame on them.

18.4.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home