2008-01-23

Yum Yum


When we lived in England, I became quite familiar with Walker's "crisps". Mostly just the regular flavored ones in the red bag, but here in France I have discovered their Sensations line of chips. Particularly the Caramelised Onion & Sweet Balsamic Vinegar. That is just good stuff!

I have only found them in the British food section of Champion (the grocery store), which is also where I buy my Bisquick and Heinz Cream of Chicken Soup (but not very often, because it is €2.22 a can!).

So the next time you are perusing your local Kroger, Safeway, Fry's, Piggly Wiggly, Wal-Mart, Target or other exciting American store where you can buy Peanut Butter and Mrs. Butterworth's, take a look in the chips aisle and treat your tastebuds to some fine cuisine.

And hey, if they don't have them, Buck Up! You can buy Ben and Jerry's "Chubby Hubby" Ice Cream and I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home